BY AGREEING TO SERVICES, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT
By accepting professional cleaning service appointments and agreeing to a service provided by Keeping Clean the client agrees to accept Keeping Cleans’ general terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no other representation or statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding upon the parties. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you are unsure about any point within these terms and conditions, please contact us for clarification. Your statutory rights are not affected. In event that the terms and conditions change we will notify you in writing.
- We stand by our service! If you’d like to cancel for any reason whatsoever, just call anytime to end service. Keeping Cleans’ contract does not lock you in.
- Specifications: Please refer to the Services Comparison Chart to ensure you understand exactly what areas will be cleaned in your home. If what you want isn’t listed, you must discuss “special requests” with the phone estimator before service begins as there may be a price adjustment.
- Quote: Prices and hours are based on your accurate description of the condition of your home. If we find the condition is not consistent with your description, we will call you and ask for a time adjustment and price increase. If we cannot reach you and you have not pre-approved additional time, we will only stay the amount of time you paid for, and quality will be compromised.
- We offer a 24-hour, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all recurring Customers (i.e. weekly, biweekly, etc.). If you are not satisfied with any area of your home/business, just call us within 24 hours and we’ll return immediately to clean those areas.we cannot return to re-clean if we are not notified within 24 hours of the cleaning. Because of the subjective nature of cleaning, refunds are not available.
- For homes only: Due to our flexible and ever-changing schedule, it is difficult to commit to exact arrival times. We service homes Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm and on Saturday by appointment. Even if you normally have an afternoon cleaning, there may be times that we need to clean your home in the AM instead. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Scheduling and cancellations: Keeping Clean tries hard to accommodate your scheduling needs. Please contact the office to make any changes. If you contact us to cancel,reschedule or skip in less than 24 hours in advance or if we are unable to access your home, MC Cleaners will charge a $50 non-refundable fee to your card to cover a portion of our expenses.
- Payment: Payment is due at time of service. Checks, cash, and major credit cards are accepted. Appointments are only guaranteed with a credit card. If a check or cash is not presented at time of service your credit card will be charged.
- Any NSF check returned from your bank will be assessed an additional fee of $30 as allowed by law.
- The cost of services includes the provision of reasonable supplies and equipment being provided by our company. Any jobs requiring extra supplies or equipment will be billed additionally for these services.
- Our teams are instructed to follow the requirements for the clean they are conducting. If you would like additional services performed please contact our office at least one business day in advance so we can schedule the additional work. Changing in scheduling could create changes in fees.
- Be advised that if the professional cleaners are subject to distractions that affect our ability to work we reserve the right to charge for our extra time spent in the home. Distractions include pets, third party, or contractors interfering with the professional cleaners’ duties.
- If for any reason an employee of Keeping Clean feels that their personal safety is in danger enough to leave the job site, due to actions by the Customer, or others at the job site. The Customer will remain liable for the full cost of the job.
- Items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) should be dusted or cleaned by the owner.
- Disclaimer:Keeping Clean is not responsible for breakage due to normal wear and tear; deterioration caused by age; or damage caused by improper assembly, construction or mounting of an item.
- Although we are professionals, we are not miracle workers. Sometimes we are called in too late to correct damage that is already done, or items may take a couple of cleanings to look their best. We will work with you in the most cost-effective way to try to remedy these spots in your home/business.
- Professional house cleaners working for Keeping Clean have agreed, in writing, that they or their family and friends will not accept direct employment from any Customer of Keeping Clean accepts payment of the exit fee (see next bullet point). This agreement is in full force and effective during the time that professional cleaners are employed with Keeping Clean and for a period of one year after termination of their agreement with Keeping Clean. Given this, we respectfully ask that you not directly solicit or engage the service of any professional cleaner, except through Keeping Clean.
- If you prefer hiring a current or former employee, a $1740.00 referral fee will be charged. Once the referral fee is paid, Keeping Clean will no longer be responsible for managing the professional house cleaner, including, but not limited to liability protection, information security, scheduling, government taxes, quality of services, and any other act pertaining to the daily work duties of the Housekeeper.
- Health: For health reasons, our staff will not handle any type of animal or human waste.
- Keeping Clean agrees to keep all clients’ details confidential and secure all keys in its care. If a key is given to Keeping Clean please make sure your home is accessible to us. If your home/business is equipped with a security system, please ensure that you advise us of the entry code or have it disarmed.
- Plans are based on the average time to clean. If the home is not found in an “average” condition and it takes more than 1 extra hour to clean, Keeping Clean reserves the right to bill for the extra time spent. Our purpose is to ensure you have a clean home/business. Therefore, payment is for the service provided and not based on the amount of time your cleaning team spends at your home/business. We want our team to focus on ensuring your home/business is clean and not how many hours they work. Some cleaners may take longer than average time; some may take less time than average. Either way, your home/business will sparkle.